St. Mary's Good Samaritan RN - CCU in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Utilize the nursing process in care delivery and provide nursing leadership for other patient care personnel.
- Completes admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients; accurately and within time-frame set in policy and procedures.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment data, develops a plan care for each assigned patient and delegates patient care appropriately.
- Implements complex and individualized nursing interventions for each patient assigned.
- Evaluates the effect of nursing care and modifies interventions based on the patient's response.
- Documents all nursing care given and adheres to nursing standards and institution policies and procedures.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records physicians’ orders.
- Maintain working knowledge of hospital and unit specific policies, protocols, and care paths.
- Educate patient and family based on assessed needs and documents education provided.
- Acts as a clinical resource to and supervises care delivered by LPNs and Techs.
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Professional specialty certification required for certified incumbents.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Certification by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) as a CCRN preferred.
About SSM St. Anthony's Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified Healthy Business, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national health care organizations.
Contact Email - External
Organization: St. Anthony Hospital
Primary Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-St. Anthony Hospital
Work Locations: St. Anthony Hospital (0040) 1000 N. Lee Ave Oklahoma City, 73102
Req ID: 17001354