SSM Health RN - Behavioral Health - Float Pool in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Utilize the nursing process in care delivery and provide nursing leadership for other patient care personnel.
- Completes admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients; accurately and within time-frame set in policy and procedures.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment data, develops a plan care for each assigned patient and delegates patient care appropriately.
- Implements complex and individualized nursing interventions for each patient assigned.
- Evaluates the effect of nursing care and modifies interventions based on the patient's response.
- Documents all nursing care given and adheres to nursing standards and institution policies and procedures.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records physicians’ orders.
- Maintain working knowledge of hospital and unit specific policies, protocols, and care paths.
- Educate patient and family based on assessed needs and documents education provided.
- Acts as a clinical resource to and supervises care delivered by LPNs and Techs.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse. Professional specialty certification required for certified incumbents.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
- One year behavior medicine experience in an acute care facility required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Certification by the American Nurses’ Association (ANA) as a Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse preferred
About SSM St. Anthony's Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified Healthy Business, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national health care organizations.
Req ID: 18004022
Primary Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-St. Anthony South
St. Anthony South (0135) 2129 S.W. 59th St. Oklahoma City, 73119
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 73119
Call Rotation: Per Diem, Float PRN, 8 Hour Night, Nights
Normal work hours: Nursing
Job: St. Anthony South
Organization: St. Anthony Hospital
Weekend Rotation: 11pm-7am
Work Locations: St. Anthony South (0135) 2129 S.W. 59th St. Oklahoma City, 73119