St. Mary's Good Samaritan Maintenance Mechanic in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operating manuals and manufacturers' specifications using hand and power tools and precision measuring and testing instruments. Maintain fire safety equipment and documentation.
- Observe and examine equipment to determine cause of malfunction. Check individual components to determine need for maintenance. Dismantle/disassemble devices in order to gain access to and remove defective parts, and repair or replace defective parts. Reassemble and observe unit operation to insure proper functioning and correctness of repair.
- Inspect fire equipment and electrical outlets. Work with contractors on fire systems testing and shutdowns.
- Inspect fire dampers and complete documentation.
- Complete all documentation of preventive maintenance and work orders on a daily basis.
- Insure all ProCard (P-Card) purchase transactions are recorded and reconciled by the corporate deadline on a monthly basis.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Maintenance experience with basic electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling preferred. Experience in a health care environment also preferred.
About SSM St. Anthony's Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified Healthy Business, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national health care organizations.
Organization: St. Anthony Hospital
Primary Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-St. Anthony Hospital
Work Locations: St. Anthony Hospital (0040) 1000 N. Lee Ave Oklahoma City, 73102
Job: Facility Operations
Req ID: 17008001