SSM Health LPN - Extended Stay in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Utilize the nursing process in care delivery and provide nursing leadership for other patient care personnel.
- Under RN supervision completes a timely assessment of each assigned patient and contributes to the assessment data upon admission; accurately and within time-frame set in policy and procedures
- Under RN supervision participates in the development and modification of the plan care for each assigned patient and delegates patient care appropriately.
- Under RN supervision implements common nursing interventions for each patient assigned.
- Under RN supervision participates in the evaluation of the effect of nursing care and modifies interventions based on the patient's response.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records physicians’ orders.
- Maintain working knowledge of hospital and unit specific policies, protocols, and care paths.
- Provide basic education to patients and families from standardized teaching plans and documents education provided.
- Collaborate with the RN, team members, and other clinical disciplines to collect, report and document data accurately, based on the patient's condition and the patient's response to nursing care provided.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
About SSM St. Anthony's Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified Healthy Business, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national health care organizations.
Req ID: 17005985
Primary Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital (0040) 1000 N. Lee Ave Oklahoma City, 73102
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 73102
Call Rotation: Occasional/Subs, Rotating Weekends
Normal work hours: Nursing
Job: St. Anthony Hospital
Organization: St. Anthony Hospital
Weekend Rotation: 7pm-7am
Work Locations: St. Anthony Hospital (0040) 1000 N. Lee Ave Oklahoma City, 73102