SSM Health Licensed Mental Health Therapist in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
In collaboration with other Mental Health Professionals and the Medical Director provides assessment and treatment for patients and families, or refers to other resources as indicated.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own practice, continuing education, competency and quality. Participate in committees, teams, councils and work groups.
- Interview patients/families to obtain history about the home environment, family relationships and health status. Provide complete and accurate assessments and recommend course of treatment within expected time lines.
- Report, collaborate with physician and document in medical record abuse, exploitation, risk for self-neglect, and duty to warn when indicated. Complete occurrence on line when reports are made and informs supervisor.
- Timely coordinate and accurately document in the medical record the patient's legal status (POA, EOD, Advanced Directives, APS, DHS, OJA) which may include court EOD/INT paperwork/reports/reviews and/or changes of patient legal status, including possible court appearances.
- Integrate assessment data into the plan of care with other appropriate treatment modalities. Include measurable goals and care objectives, interventions and frequency and target dates. Reassess and modify care plan and patient progress in a timely manner including obtaining patient/family/guardian signature and collaboration with physician and treatment team.
- Develop, facilitate, and document timely Individual Therapies, Family Therapies, and/or Group Therapies to establish an understanding and acceptance by the patient of the plan of care and to ensure active treatment requirements are met.
- Refer patients/families to other community resources as appropriate. Coordinate all elements as part of an appropriate discharge plan. Document on DIC Summary follow-up care to include: appointment has been set within 7 days, date, time, place, who appointment is set with, phone number, and/or address. For children/adolescents follow-up school plans are required.
- Provide Case Management support services as requested to include monitoring lengths of stay, and facilitating discharge placements for difficult to place discharges, calling and or collaborating with provider agencies for pre-certifications, prior-authorizations, and extensions for continued stay. Document as required.
- Provide coverage for Behavioral Medicine programs as coordinated through Supervisor. Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Licensed as a Licensed Professional Counselor and/or Licensed Marital/Family Therapist and/or Licensed Clinical Social Worker, and/or Licensed Behavioral Practitioner.
- Current CPR (Heartsaver).
- CAPE training and any unit specific training must be completed in accordance with the unit policies and procedures.
- Recent experience with ages and specialization served preferred.
About SSM St. Anthony's Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified Healthy Business, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national health care organizations.
Req ID: 18005382
Primary Location: Oklahoma-Oklahoma City-St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital (0040) 1000 N. Lee Ave Oklahoma City, 73102
Schedule Hours Per Pay Period: 73102
Call Rotation: Full Time, 8 Hour Day, Days
Normal work hours: Professional Services
Job: St. Anthony Hospital
Organization: St. Anthony Hospital
Weekend Rotation: 8am-5pm
Work Locations: St. Anthony Hospital (0040) 1000 N. Lee Ave Oklahoma City, 73102