Collabera Field Technician in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Location:Oklahoma City, OklahomaUS
· The Service Engineer must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing and retesting Servers not PCs or Printers.
· Some refer to this as Enterprise service repair engineers.
· The engineer must also be capable of handling difficult customer situations with down equipment and must be capable of clear communication of their ability to handle the repair.
· The same engineer may be called upon to work on basic networking equipment or attached basic Storage devices.
· The Engineer could be called upon to perform or assist on installations of servers, storage and network equipment and possibly relocation's.
· The Engineer may be asked to work in a single data center or may be ask to travel from site to site during the day and could cover a very large metropolitan geography.
Field Technician, Installation, Servers, Troubleshoot, Configuration, Repairing