SMG Concessions/Warehouse Runner in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
SUMMARY -- Stocks / rotates inventory at all locations as needed before, during and/or after events; building and installing portable stand locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. All other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Build and install portable stand locations
- Tear down and cleanup of concession stands after events
- Transporting needed product from warehouse to stands
- Rotates inventory practicing First In First Out (FIFO)
- Maintains inventory and stock of all supplies at all locations before and during events.
- Maintains rules and regulations of Health and Sanitation Laws, as well as safe transfer/storage procedures
- Maintains and organized and clean storeroom.
- Cleans and organizes equipment and stands as needed
- Occasional use of pallet jacks and/or forklift as needed
This position has limited supervisory responsibilities for employees in the Food & Beverage department. This position carries out any temporarily assigned supervisory responsibilities in accordance with SMG's policies and applicable laws.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate and execute instructions via radio.
- Ability to follow/read/understand building diagrams & maps.
- Constant standing and walking
- Frequent lift/push/pull items and objects weighing 10-15lbs; occasionally lift/push/pull objects weighing 30-60lbs; rarely lift/push/pull objects such as kegs of beer, weighing up to 100-120lbs.
- Repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers.
- May be exposed to moderate to extreme noise during events.
- May be exposed to vibrations during events caused by extreme noise
- May be exposed to strobe lights/lasers during events
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- No certifications are required
- Basic computer skills and knowledge needed to set up and install registers including connecting network cables, etc.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Travel not applicable
- Availability to work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
APPLY ONLINE AT:
No Phone Calls
Applicants who need a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process may contact (405) 602-8500.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled