C&J Energy Service Operator I in El Reno, Oklahoma
C&J Energy Services, Inc.
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has since grown more than 400%. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
Service Operator I
Operator Assistant is an entry level role in Field Operations. C&J works on custom designed pumping equipment so it is necessary to train everyone on our equipment and teach them skills they will need in the field. The equipment used in the field is typically diesel powered and either truck or trailer mounted. The hours are long and irregular as the oil field service industry operates 24/7. You must also have successfully passed company tests and met competency task list requirements for this job, and have 0 to 12 months of experience in the oilfield.
- Learn basic safety and repair procedures using processes defined for this job
- Learn how to perform pre and post job inspections, perform and complete preventative maintenance procedures, and maintain support equipment.
- Expect to assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service, and make preparation for the next job.
- You can also expect to rig up and down service line equipment at the well site.
- Perform above tasks in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated; a "self-starter"; but able to work under supervision.
- Maintain a valid driver license and the ability to operate a vehicle for C&J
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL with X endorsement
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License -- CDL with X endorsement preferred
About C&J Energy Services, Inc.
C&J Energy Services was founded in 1997 and the company soon established itself as a premium provider of hydraulic fracturing and coiled tubing services. In 2011 we became a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CJES. That same year we acquired Total Equipment and Service, our primary equipment supplier, thus adding extensive manufacturing capability to our offerings. In 2012 we acquired Casedhole Solutions, a premium provider of perforating, pipe recovery, wireline logging, pressure pumping and other services.
C&J Energy Services is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Paid Time Off
Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled